If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- Collection of personal information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include: name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details, and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise by us from you. We may collect credit card details for payment, but we do not store credit card details for retail customers.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may reach out to you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion, feedback and customise your user experience. Providing this information is optional to you.
- Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- for internal record keeping;
- identifying and understanding user needs;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for market research, business development and marketing including direct marketing;
- to customise, improve and ensure proper functioning of our Site;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting; and
- to effect payment for goods provided.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing services to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law; and
- to third party service providers who assist us in providing information, products or services to you. This may include overseas parties if required.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
You consent to us disclosing your personal information for these purposes.
- Your Rights
Access: You have the right to request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act. Correction: You have the right to correct personal information that we hold about you, includinginformation which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of any communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and type “Unsubscribe” in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Storage and Security
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorised personnel.
We have put in place procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Compact Health Pty Ltd ABN 34 166 539 180
Address: # ǀ Email: email@example.com
Last update: 3rd February 2014
© Hogben Group Pty Ltd 2014